News of the National Champions’ demise…

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Oregon was ranked #11. UGA was a 17pt favorite and Oregon was a media darling for the upset in many articles. I expected UGA to win, but expected it to be competitive. I did not expect 49-3 early in the 4th qtr. I'd definitely say that Oregon is a better opponent than any other SEC team's opponent in week 1, except UF

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Oregon was ranked #11. UGA was a 17pt favorite and Oregon was a media darling for the upset in many articles. I expected UGA to win, but expected it to be competitive. I did not expect 49-3 early in the 4th qtr. I'd definitely say that Oregon is a better opponent than any other SEC team's opponent in week 1, except UF
Oregon should just write off the rest of the season after this game. That or Georgia is just as dominate as they were last year. Time will tell

THEdonkey0515

Has been greatly exaggerated.

And they can't play offense either, huh? QB is too short and is just a game manager, huh?

Go DAWGS!
A team that was giving a 17pt spread against a top 11 team was Over exaggerated? a team that started the season ranked #3

I believe the last time Tennessee was ranked 11 they beat UGA.... then lost 3 stight games gave up 45 to vandy in a loss and didn't finish ranked in the top 20 early rankings mean nothing.

I agree you do sound like PDB lol

Last edited: