SEC CHAMPIONS

PalsPal

It was a good clean game.

Hm, you know it's bad when Gary was pointing it out penalties not called 😬 !

Seriously, my hat is off to Milroe. I don't remember there ever being a QB to improve so much during a season.

I still can't believe that they don't have a better center that can make a crisp snap. I kept thinking all year that it would cost them, but Milroe just scoops them and usually makes a positive play afterward

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Georgia has a great team. They played tough.
It was a good clean game. Bowers and Mconkey are tough. Georgia didn't quit and fought to the end. Hats off to Georgia for a great game.
My hats off to Alabama. They were prepared to play and brought down a great team. I know UGA was undefeated and ranked No1, but they didn't play anyone during the season right?

DayDay

2-Step Enabled

Seriously, my hat is off to Milroe. I don't remember there ever being a QB to improve so much during a season.

I still can't believe that they don't have a better center that can make a crisp snap. I kept thinking all year that it would cost them, but Milroe just scoops them and usually makes a positive play afterward
He also pointed out a couple of penalties that were called and shouldn't have been called.

bloodtrailing

Gary always tries to stir the pot.

Bamamonts

Congrats to bama! I saw their first drive 3 and out then Georgia take it straight down the field and score. Had to leave for a wedding and checked the espn app to see them up at half. Hate I missed it but sounds like Milroe and company played great so hats off to them.
It was a good game. Fun to watch.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Amazing what money can buy.
I was thinking about this the other day. I watched a couple documentaries on Bob Knight and then watched several tournament games. I don't know if there was ever any coach that got more out of the talent one their teams than Knight. His offensive and defensive schemes and game knowledge was beyond all others. He only ever had one player become an NBA all star, Isiah Thomas. When they beat North Carolina in Jordan's last year they had a load of NBA talent, including the best player ever, and they totally took them out with team play on offense and defense. My point being that lesser talent can beat better talent, but they must buy into the system the coach is selling. Of course the coach needs to have a good system and the ability to coach too.

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm pretty sure the police got called at my house because of a noise ordinance with the outburst at my house during and at the end of the game.

What a game and what a season.

Milroe! What more needs to be said. Heisman worthy yes! Had he not gotten off to such a rocky start he probably would be right there in the mix. Can't wait to see where he takes us next season.
This game should put to rest all the yapping about Georgia being the better team. Saban being ready to enter the retirement home and Alabama Dynasty is dead. Yall been running off at the suck all year and its time to e a t some crow.

Roll Tide

Urban_Hunter

I'm pretty sure the police got called at my house because of a noise ordinance with the outburst at my house during and at the end of the game.

Milroe! What more needs to be said. Heisman worthy yes! Had he not gotten off to such a rocky start he probably would be right there in the mix. Can't wait to see where he takes us next season.
This game should put to rest all the yapping about Georgia being the better team. Saban being ready to enter the retirement home and Alabama Dynasty is dead. Yall been running off at the suck all year and its time to e a t some crow.

Roll Tide
if I had the option to hear your actual voice or gouge my eye out, before I heard the final details I'd cut my whole head off. You are the biggest Jurassic park dinosaur sh*t this site has ever seen. You are as dense as a hunk of lead and the more you hang around the more we should all drive into oncoming traffic

PillsburyDoughboy

if I had the option to hear your actual voice or gouge my eye out, before I heard the final details I'd cut my whole head off. You are the biggest Jurassic park dinosaur sh*t this site has ever seen. You are as dense as a hunk of lead and the more you hang around the more we should all drive into oncoming traffic
You would be surprised if we were in hunting camp how well we would get along. Im really easy going. I sometimes wonder why when I see some dilbert ball busting in the sports forum why so many people whine when they get a little bit of it back. It really is just a bunch of hype and ball busting when you get right down to it. Clearly some of the peeps on here have never been involved in group activites such as sports or a fraternatity or they might get the whole concept.

BamaProud

Roll Tide

Good luck with that.