Natchez Shooters Supply

TiminTN

Does anyone here have an account, or are able to purchase from these folks? They have protected areas they will not sell to, such as Tennessee residents!! I believe Georgia is not allowed or Alabama.
I want desparately to try some RWS brass and these guys have it on sale right now for some good prices.
I`d like to see if someone would consider ordering it for me from a region they will sell to.

Soooooo if any of you from Mississippi, Kentucky, N or S Carolina, or any of the other 47 states they will ship to consider helping me out?

Tikkabuck

I think Natchez should be hung out to dry,I know it's supposedly a tax thing but I think it's just plain wrong. They live and run their outfit in Tenn. among Tenn. folks who are by far the coolest folks around and send off their good deals outside of us. Heck if it were me I'd support my local folks first.

Sorry Tim ,didn't mean to hijack your thread.

megalomaniac

Sure Tim, I can order for you. I've ordered a ton of stuff from them in the past, and they usually have excellent overall prices, and sometimes their sale prices just can't be beat.

Just PM me the info (esp item number to make sure it's correct), then I'll be happy to order it for you, then ship it from MS up to you. It'd be 2 shipping charges, but if the price is really good it may be worth it.

Latest posts