My season in review

rem270

I had a great season and i hunted more early season than ever. I do believe it made me burn out a little towards the end of the season but all in all it was a great season. No complaints here. I was able to kill 4 deer. 2 does in Ky, and 2 bucks in Tn.
I was also fortunate enough to purchase the 81 acres i have hunted on for 18 yrs in Ky.

My first of the season was Nov 2nd. Killed with a Wicked Ridge Warrior at 44 yards. He ran 75 yards before piling up by a creek.

My second of the season was on Nov 13th during the Ky rifle. Decent size doe who caught my wind and blew at me. Decided she was the chosen one and killed my first deer with the 7-08.

My 3rd deer was my first East Tn buck ever. I got invited up to knightrider's place and he took me in like family and we got to hunt 2 days. The 2nd day we went to Good Time Charlies place and i killed this 5 pt at noon Dec 5th. A german sheperd found the buck before i did and took 2 big ol dumps on him. Never seen that done before in my life. I guess that is how yall do that on the East side to mark your territory :super:
It was a great time and without tndeer I wouldn't have ever met these guys to ever get an invite. Thanks again knightrider and Charlie. I hope we can do it again.

My 4th deer was a doe on Dec 20th during the Ky mz season. I snapped a few pics on my camera and then later got home to realize i had forgot my sd card at home. So i didn't get to download a pic to my computer.

Buzzard Breath

rem270":2vyu6pzn said:
A german sheperd found the buck before i did and took 2 big ol dumps on him. Never seen that done before in my life. I guess that is how yall do that on the East side to mark your territory :super:
You've got us figured out. :D . It's how we keep the west side guys from coming and shooting our bears and hogs.

Latest posts