My nephew scored on Juvenile Hunt

Bone Collector

My nephew scored on the Juvi hunt. He has been hunting since he was 9 or so. He regularly goes with me and has been allowed to hunt by himself starting last year. I think he doesn't like having to share the stand space during Juvi. :p He puts a lot of time into hunting turkey and deer. His younger brother went with my brother last week and arrowed an 8pt. So he got first draw on the Juvi. They got set up a bit late, but at 7:10 a buck entered the food plot and started making a scrape. Once the deer turned he got on him and shot. He text me to tell me he shot it. Him and my brother (his dad) went to the spot and no blood, no fur. They took a step into the woods and the deer got up and started walking. He shot at it again, but we think he missed the second time. The deer got out of sight, so they went back to the house and ate breakfast. They went back and found him about 25 yds from where they lost sight of him. His best buck ever. Super proud of him, for the amount of time he puts into hunting and getting a real nice buck.

Attachments

• D Deer.JPG
    D Deer.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 331

Claims Rep.

My nephew scored on the Juvi hunt. He has been hunting since he was 9 or so. He regularly goes with me and has been allowed to hunt by himself starting last year. I think he doesn't like having to share the stand space during Juvi. :p He puts a lot of time into hunting turkey and deer. His younger brother went with my brother last week and arrowed an 8pt. So he got first draw on the Juvi. They got set up a bit late, but at 7:10 a buck entered the food plot and started making a scrape. Once the deer turned he got on him and shot. He text me to tell me he shot it. Him and my brother (his dad) went to the spot and no blood, no fur. They took a step into the woods and the deer got up and started walking. He shot at it again, but we think he missed the second time. The deer got out of sight, so they went back to the house and ate breakfast. They went back and found him about 25 yds from where they lost sight of him. His best buck ever. Super proud of him, for the amount of time he puts into hunting and getting a real nice buck.
Congrats! Great buck for that young man.

Latest posts