My latest rocks

Crow Terminator

I don't see a lot of this kind of stuff on here...not sure if you guys are even into it or not. But this is from my wife and I's last excursion. Probably one of our better trips. We are gonna go to one of the pay to play places this weekend and run a trommel. You get a lot more gold running that...because they bring you so much raw material to go through. Never did that before but talked to several people who do it on a regular basis and said they do pretty good at it. It's a whole front end loader of material that you run through the trommel at $90 a load. Takes about 2 hrs to run it all. Then the time to pan all the concentrates out. I will post our results from that if ya'll are interested in this kinda stuff.

Crow Terminator

I've only weighed the 4 bigger pieces. They were 1.04 grams. Still gotta separate the black sand from the small stuff but I would guess it totals about 1.25 grams all total...so about $50 worth at today's price of gold.

Crow Terminator

The one I went to was in North Georgia near Dahlonega. That area was known for gold prior to the '49 gold rush in Cali. There are a few places around that area that you can go to.

There are other places you can go to, but most have "imported" gold dirt from elsewhere...like the places above. You can go to their websites and also get concentrates from their online stores. The place I visited was the Crisson Gold Mine. Google them and it should be easy to find.

Latest posts