Sold/Expired My Health Stinks Sale..........

Deer Whisperer

I tried to send a pm, but it's still in my outbox. I would have thought that the pm would have been in the sent box. Did it really send? If not, how do I get it to send?

bigtex

Deer Whisperer":2q2zodns said:
I tried to send a pm, but it's still in my outbox. I would have thought that the pm would have been in the sent box. Did it really send? If not, how do I get it to send?
It will stay in the "out box" untill the recipient opens and reads it.

Deer Whisperer

bigtex":1c9b39ql said:
Deer Whisperer":1c9b39ql said:
It will stay in the "out box" untill the recipient opens and reads it.

Ok. That makes sense. Thanks!

DEER REPELLANT

Sorry everyone i have been away from computer. I have answered all the pms i got and the 308 that is for sale, i am gonna put it up for my son. I have spent a lot of money on under armor, sent lock, bibs, jacket, much boots, calls, rattlers, and it keeps going. It was like a bad addiction when i went into a store, had to have it all lol. I have until February 23rd to move most of the stuff and then i will be down for a couple of weeks. Thank you for all the interest

Dpainter

interested in the Muck Boots. do you every come close to Lebanon or Smyrna?

BOGS615

Postby BOGS615 » 01 Feb 2015 07:32
"Im interested in the enclosed trailier. Please send pictures."

Really hope your health problems improve, been there before.
Guess I shouldve promised paypal, anywho lesson learned on site.

DEER REPELLANT

Pictures are on first page and I have a deal pending right now. I had received pms that came before your post and put you in line, you are next If it falls through, thank you for your Intrest. If anybody needs anything else please let me know. I am about to list them on another auction site. Make offers through pm and will ship cloths and other items but not stand or bow. Will need to send check or money order because PayPal charges for me to withdraw. If you use PayPal then please take that into account. Updating new items on list tomorrow with new additions.

DEER REPELLANT

Also I might be heading to cartersville ga Saturday if anybody needs anything. Sunday if truck is fixed heading to Mont Eagle if you need something that way. Got to move this stuff going back to doc Monday.

Latest posts