Sold/Expired My Health Stinks Sale..........

DEER REPELLANT

Over the next couple of weeks i am going to selling off all my hunting equipment due to health and bills :( . I thought i would let everything go instead of letting it sit here and collect dust. When my immune system gets back to normal, i will get back at them. So please i am offering items at the lowest prices i can and that you please make a pay pal donation along with me to help support our family here on TN Deer.

(1) Goliath climber-used around ten times bought new by me...........SOLD

(2) API climber-used around twenty times bought new by me...........SOLD
(3) Tenpoint Tactical crossbow with cranking attached to stock-bought new by me two years ago, will need bolts, comes with hard case (lost a couple this year)...........SOLD ON CL

(4) 6x16 enclosed trailer- rv side door, drop down rear, 110 light and outlets, cabinets and bench seat.....1100.00 (has ac unit on top but keeping it) SOLD
image-6.jpg
[/URL]

Pickup or arrange your own shipping on the bigger items

Green stand with camo seat is the Api climber

(5) Size 11 Muck Boots worn six times............$100.00

(6)Under Armor 3.0 largen top and bottom.........SOLD

(7)Leafy Suit top and pants..........$30.00

(8)Tenpoint Noise Damping Kit............$30.00

(9)Jacket (2xl) and Bibs (xL)...............$75.00

(10)Bone Collector Smack Down ScentLock Set (L)............$100.00

(11)Under Armor (XL) top and bottoms................$50.00

PM with any questions, will add pics and more items to this post as i can get to them.

Thank You and Have a Blessed Day

DEER REPELLANT

Thank you, i am trying to keep breathing so i can get back in couple of years. Doc says immune is stable but not up to snuff and will take time.

rem270

Kimber45":iq6x8tqn said:
Guys if you're close to him go ahead and buy the rifle. He's really not setup to ship right now and I don't have a contact real close to Soddy

First off i hope that you get taken care of whatever is going on with you. Like you said you can replace the material things, your health you can't. Good luck with it.

Another thing. Kimber i'm going through close to there the week after Valentine's. Not sure how far he is from I-40 but if he's close i can snatch it up for ya.

saddleman1

If it helps I will be going to Choo Choo in late Feb. and then back to Knoxville, would love to transfer if needed.

DEER REPELLANT

I returned all pm's and will be going to carterville GA Saturday if anybody is close and wants something. Thank you everyone for your thoughts. I will still be on here from time to time and already looking forward to yalls next year score.

Updating items as i can.

Latest posts