My girlfriend got her first deer 8 point

Deer Assassin

She has hunted 12-15 times with me this year trying to get it done. She has been a trooper an and joined me when I hunted out east several times this year. When we met it June she had her own tikka 270. I put a vortex scope on it cause that is what she wanted and we proceeded to load up some 130 nosler accubond over h4831
She is a crack shot .

This morning was gonna be the last time she could hunt our expectations was hopefully this nubbin buck that has been hanging around or maybe a doe
I took a selfie of us about 7:47 am told her this will be a pic of us 15 minutes before you kill your first deer. Well I was wrong it was 12 minutes.

This buck stepped out about 75 yards I saw the deer but she said buck ……at that point I had buck fever
She couldn't get on it right away and it started to walk away from us. I told her hang one I then used a grunt call and he turned …. 💥 bam
She made a perfect behind the shoulder 1/4 away shot. He ran down hill about 50 yards.
A got a text from Ferg ….. is she dead?
Assuming it was me and I shot a doe. I texted him
Lucy got a buck.
She could not wait five minutes. So we walked down the food plot and I looked in the bottom white belly. We high fived and she went straight to him. I locked up shooting house and moved the truck from Ferg's front yard to my gate.
It was an awesome morning heck it has been a great day.
We are going to do a back pack mount.
42 years young and her first deer 🦌
I do love this woman.
Dickson county 8 point ….

Attachments

• IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    517.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    689.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    694.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2772.jpeg
    IMG_2772.jpeg
    682.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2770.jpeg
    IMG_2770.jpeg
    730.7 KB · Views: 7

yellalinehunter

awesome!!! Heck of a buck for her first! The couple that hunts together stays together! Cool that she was part of the bullet loading as well. Full experience!

Latest posts