My boy got picked for Yuchi

SMarshall

It's time again for me to ask for some advice on a WMA I have no experience with, this time it is for my son though. My son was picked for the Oct 27-28 Yuchi youth hunt. I have no experience or knowledge about Yuchi and I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunter0925

SMarshall":20tsnfbc said:
It's time again for me to ask for some advice on a WMA I have no experience with, this time it is for my son though. My son was picked for the Oct 27-28 Yuchi youth hunt. I have no experience or knowledge about Yuchi and I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

I have hunted there 3 times and always see plenty of deer. I hunted it last year on the early muzzleloader and stopped counting at 44 deer the first day. There are a lot of oak trees there and a lot of people that hunt right off the road or field hunt. Get back as far as your son can go in the ridges. Hunt saddles with good acorns in them and you shouldnt have a problem seeing deer. My niece got drawn this year as well and my brother (Easttnhunter) knows Yuchi very well. You are more than welcome to pm me for more info and I will try to explain better places.

SMarshall

hunter0925":2gtzxcvc said:
SMarshall":2gtzxcvc said:

I have hunted there 3 times and always see plenty of deer. I hunted it last year on the early muzzleloader and stopped counting at 44 deer the first day. There are a lot of oak trees there and a lot of people that hunt right off the road or field hunt. Get back as far as your son can go in the ridges. Hunt saddles with good acorns in them and you shouldnt have a problem seeing deer. My niece got drawn this year as well and my brother (Easttnhunter) knows Yuchi very well. You are more than welcome to pm me for more info and I will try to explain better places.
Thanks! I'll pm you.

Latest posts