Muzzleload tomorrow...

bwgarrett3

Who's going and what will your strategy be?

I'm still hunting as deep as I can into some public land. I hung a camera in there 3 weeks ago. Hoping to find something nice...on camera or in my scope.

SteveJ

I'm planning on going. It'll be my first time in the woods this season. Planning on hunting the same private land I've hunted for years but I moved my stand to a new location. Hopefully I'll get to bust something. Definitely looking forward to it

backyardtndeer

High risk cwd zone here, so rifle season.

Letting my wife go, pretty sure she is going to hunt a stand in our back field where she can see a scrapeline that has had good morning activity on the last card swap from the cam I have on it. Wind should be perfect. Some edges around a brush pile does like to hide in. Have a stand inside the woods on a ridge that I would send her to, but wrong wind.

Some crops coming out around here too, so good chance deer will be moving around.

This time of year here all does on our small farm get a pass. Telling her to hold out for 3.5 or better.

huntinkev

I'll be there. I was planning on going to Jackson County with my dad and family friends as we have always done for the last 30+ years for opening ML weekend. However, I have to go to a wedding in Maryville on Sunday and it would be to much back and forth driving so I will be hunting at home by myself tomorrow.

bwgarrett3

I'll be there. I was planning on going to Jackson County with my dad and family friends as we have always done for the last 30+ years for opening ML weekend. However, I have to go to a wedding in Maryville on Sunday and it would be to much back and forth driving so I will be hunting at home by myself tomorrow.
I had trouble hitting the like button on this. Life happens tho. I'll most likely be missing a portion next Saturday.

Latest posts