Moving to TN. Look for a farm or to build

WTM

i have a jnlaw with some land like that in paris tn. already developed with food plots, 2 lakes and a hunting lodge.

he said he would sell it if he was offered $5 million. he owns a realty company and has bought/sold a couple thousand farms in the surrounding area in the last couple of years.

MarkyMark508

i have a jnlaw with some land like that in paris tn. already developed with food plots, 2 lakes and a hunting lodge.

he said he would sell it if he was offered $5 million. he owns a realty company and has bought/sold a couple thousand farms in the surrounding area in the last couple of years.
A couple of thousand farms?

Will gladly look at it. Get me the details.

TNlandowner

I live 15 miles south of Paris. Paris and KY Lake are a wonderful for those looking for rural, small town living ;o)

Specializedjon

UCStand,
Well let's just make generalizations then…….I'll be sure to move in a few homes away from you so your feathers aren't ruffled. Lol
PLEEEEEEASE move next door to him and put up a gay pride flag on Day-1 and maybe even a Hillary 2024 yard sign. That would bring us joy.

80S Mind Blown GIF

Welcome to America from Mid TN. You have no idea the freedom you're about to gain.

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
Looking for 600-1000 acres.
Will develop the property. Looking to manage the property for excellent hunting. Turkey and deer.
Will establish food plots and protein feeders.

Looking in the eastern and north eastern part of the state.

How is the deer hunting? What are typical class bucks in different counties?

Coming from Ny. Looking to enjoy the south and be with more like minded people!!
welcome CARLOS , the TWRA or tennessee wildlife resources agency website has alot of info, they are located in nashville tennesse. blessings and prayers Sir. Jill for JESUS. murfreesboro..

BMan

Well it's not NY so anything compared to NY is less expensive! I'll gladly pay more to get away from these crazy liberals that don't care about crime and allow nonsense here.

Actually, I can buy a lot more house in NY State than I can in many/most areas of TN. Was offered a transfer to the Corning/Elmira area about 18 months ago (yeah, that's not happening in any event), and I was shocked by how inexpensive houses are compared to TN.

Last edited: