Mossberg Users

spitndrum

Have you see the New Pistol Grip Stock for the 935s?
Have you see the new adjustable trigger?

Can't beat a Mossberg for the Money IMO!

I'm one to talk with mine having problems right now but I sent it back to the factory, don't expcect it before season but who knows?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I looked at a Tactical the other day.
I would have bought it for man if it would have had a recoil pad.
Love the adjustable stock but no recoil pad, well it IS a Mossberg. :eek:

WingNut

My dad and I put a tactical stock on his old 835. HOLY CRAP. That thing kicks like two mules. But the way that gun shoots and the number of turkeys he has killed with it, its worth its weight in gold

Otterman

I was hunting with a buddy in VA(shotgun only). He took a shot at a deer and the end of the barrel blew up. :eek: He was lucky and didn't get hurt too bad. I know alot of people like, and use them.....not me. You get what you pay for.

spitndrum

otterman said:
I was hunting with a buddy in VA(shotgun only). He took a shot at a deer and the end of the barrel blew up. :eek: He was lucky and didn't get hurt too bad. I know alot of people like, and use them.....not me. You get what you pay for.

Did the barrel split because the barrel of a 935 swells to a 10 ga. in size at the end?

Otterman

spitndrum said:
otterman said:

Did the barrel split because the barrel of a 935 swells to a 10 ga. in size at the end?

I'm not sure. I think it was 535(? pump model)12ga slug. It split right where the shell seats.

Latest posts