Mossberg SA-20 Turkey Greenleaf W/Pistol Grip

deerfever

I have the SA 20 turkey without the pistol grip, it's a shooter! I actually bought it when it was called the SA 20 turkey thug. I use the Carlson 575 non ported turkey and the gun patterns awesome. It's the first 20 gauge semiautomatic that I had ever bought. Great little gas operated gun. 5.5 pounds/ light as can be!

SKFOOTER

I have the SA 20 turkey without the pistol grip, it's a shooter! I actually bought it when it was called the SA 20 turkey thug. I use the Carlson 575 non ported turkey and the gun patterns awesome. It's the first 20 gauge semiautomatic that I had ever bought. Great little gas operated gun. 5.5 pounds/ light as can be!
Don't the use the Benelli/Beretta Mobil chokes??

Rockhound

Anyone have any personal reviews on this shotgun???
They are awesome little guns! The store I work at has them in stock, and I'll probably grab one before it's over. I thought about getting the 28 but I'd have to buy everything to load for it. LOP is 12" and barrel is 22". If I could change anything, I'd of made the barrel 20". The factory sights are garbage but that's easily mended.

SKFOOTER

They are awesome little guns! The store I work at has them in stock, and I'll probably grab one before it's over. I thought about getting the 28 but I'd have to buy everything to load for it. LOP is 12" and barrel is 22". If I could change anything, I'd of made the barrel 20". The factory sights are garbage but that's easily mended.
Which store do you work at?

SKFOOTER

What's the price on these shotguns at your store??

Latest posts