Morning scouting report

elknturkey

This one thought I was a hen walking
41af5d3c0396af0655dd322ad048fae4.jpg

th88

elknturkey":po85bk86 said:
Andy S.":po85bk86 said:
elknturkey":po85bk86 said:
Heard 2 for sure but pretty sure 3. Good roost gobbling and none on the ground. Hens were vocal. Several strutters riding around. This is the most I've seen in years
TN?
Yes. I hadn't planned on hunting but my buddy was fishing last week and heard 3 so I went to check out one of my old killing grounds. This is the first morning I've listened in Tennessee
Lies. Chicken houses killed all the Turkey in Wayne!

Boll Weevil

I know we've had some weather so folks may not have been out much but with just a few days before the opener, what are ya'll seeing/hearing? I haven't had a chance to listen at all so will just head for a high spot to get started.

ZachMarkus

Boll Weevil":2yixridk said:
I know we've had some weather so folks may not have been out much but with just a few days before the opener, what are ya'll seeing/hearing? I haven't had a chance to listen at all so will just head for a high spot to get started.

Slim pickings in Lawrence county as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buzzard Breath

I went driving around Yanahli the other morning to listen for gobbles. I couldn't hear anything over the roar of the other 50,000 trucks doing the same thing.

ZachMarkus

Buzzard Breath":3ul7gj0t said:
I went driving around Yanahli the other morning to listen for gobbles. I couldn't hear anything over the roar of the other 50,000 trucks doing the same thing.

I can imagine, that place is a zoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro