More Home Depot deals

prstide

I have to quit hesitating on these things!
I read about them, then think a bit, and then they are gone. :mad:
See deal, buy deal, read reviews later and cancel or return if need be. Gotta strike while the iron is hot when you see crazy low prices because they won't last long.

Kevo222

Got the blower and an extra battery, missed out on the chainsaw being wishy washy. Have used the blower a few times already and it works pretty good but kinda disappointed with the the battery life. Certainly no comparison to my backpack blower but for small jobs and the convenience I'm happy.

lafn96

Home Depot is on my 💩 list as of today. Bought a pile of lumber and some other building material, when to checkout and showed my military ID. The 18 year old, blue haired gal said I needed the QR code...."What QR code?"...."The one on the app"...."I don't have the app or account and I don't do QR codes"...."Well then we can't give you the military discount" 🤬 I usually don't even ask if its under a $100, but this was a big one. Oh well.....

Lowes here I come.
Didn't know this until I started building out my shop - construction lumber doesn't qualify for the 10% discount at either HD or Lowes. Also, HD limits the maximum total savings for the year at $400; Lowes does not have a max.

Hymie3

Thanks for the heads up on the blower. Got the mean green. Super impressed with it for the size and money. Wish I had gotten the tiller but maybe next time.