More Home Depot deals

UCStandSitter

Huh. Have a good Echo battery saw but tempted to buy this one at that price along with the leaf blower (also have one of those). Even if I held onto em for father in law's Christmas or something.

Specializedjon

Home Depot is on my 💩 list as of today. Bought a pile of lumber and some other building material, when to checkout and showed my military ID. The 18 year old, blue haired gal said I needed the QR code...."What QR code?"...."The one on the app"...."I don't have the app or account and I don't do QR codes"...."Well then we can't give you the military discount" 🤬 I usually don't even ask if its under a $100, but this was a big one. Oh well.....

Lowes here I come.

Hduke86

Home Depot is on my 💩 list as of today. Bought a pile of lumber and some other building material, when to checkout and showed my military ID. The 18 year old, blue haired gal said I needed the QR code...."What QR code?"...."The one on the app"...."I don't have the app or account and I don't do QR codes"...."Well then we can't give you the military discount" 🤬 I usually don't even ask if its under a $100, but this was a big one. Oh well.....

Lowes here I come.
She was asking for the QR (pink unicorn) code. Good thing you passed the test 🤣

Thanks!! Hope they don't backorder it like they did my tiller. 😩🙄

748DD04B-FCFC-43E2-9F8D-ED793D31D38C.jpeg

Lowes here I come.
That stinks! At the HD here in Lebanon the cashiers have a scan on their vest. Never had a problem.

Gravey

Lowes here I come.
Would've sucked to had to go pull and load everything at Lowe's but I hope you left that pile of lumber at the counter.

Chiflyguy

Lowes here I come.
Lowes?
Lol
Bigger idiots than Home Depot.
I would have asked for the store manager.

Kevo222

Some deals on battery powered tools. I have a chainsaw and spare battery on the way.

@ruger7mag, post something when you get the chainsaw unpackaged. I have the blower ordered and now considering the chainsaw for the light work I have around here. My Stihl bit the dust and currently having to borrow my son's occasionally ... I can't justify the expense for the full replacement.

Hymie3

Ordered a blower. I don't really like battery powered things but I'm going to give it a shot for that price! Thanks for the info

Latest posts