More Calls for medical costs

ghostfive

Thanks that one is sold to a member but Kris is looking in the shop for me to see if I have another one. If not I'll send you pics of what I have
i am interested in the green laminate looking one ,second from left. how much? would like to help
I have these and a few high end calls which I'll be glad to send you pics if you are interested.

These are top to bottom spalted curly maple with African blackwood accents fully adjustable reed set $100 middle is figured maple crotch fully adjustable reed set $80 bottom it chestnut prototype only one exists fully adjustable reed set $70

Attachments

• 20230122_132230.jpg
    20230122_132230.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 15

Ski

Are you still actively turning & making calls? Would you be interested in making a few grunt calls from wood I provide? I'd gladly pay your full price. Not looking for a discount, just want them made from some specific woods. I promise it's good stuff and ready to work with. I'm in Coffee County so not too far from you I don't reckon.

ghostfive

Are you still actively turning & making calls? Would you be interested in making a few grunt calls from wood I provide? I'd gladly pay your full price. Not looking for a discount, just want them made from some specific woods. I promise it's good stuff and ready to work with. I'm in Coffee County so not too far from you I don't reckon.
Sorry for the late reply it's been a busy week. I will know next week when hopefully I get my new cyborg leg. I would probably need to order reeds but other than that I don't see a problem. Send me a pm please

Reactions: Ski

Latest posts