More Calls for medical costs

ghostfive

Let me know what you have left from pics 4 and 5 of the grunts and if all $65 each. I'll take at least one. You can send me a PM if you'd like. Thanks.
Larry I have both of the calls you asked about plus a chestnut call. Your choice $65 shipped if you would like one of these the PayPal is [email protected].

Attachments

• 20230120_193715.jpg
    20230120_193715.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 18

ghostfive

I only have a couple right now I will post a pic for you. These are rabbit distress calls.
I only have 2 right now both are rabbit distress top one is figured walnut and the bottom is sycamore and walnut. Top call is $75 and bottom is $50 shipped

Attachments

• 20230120_193449.jpg
    20230120_193449.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 4

Snake

These are fully adjustable from young buck or doe to mature. You can use your hand as an additional sound chamber to vary the sound even more. I use metal and mylar fully adjustable reed sets not the cheap plastic ones that only have 5 settings. The prices range from $65 to $120 shipped.
Show me the calls and prices in a pm and where to send you a money order. When the MO arrives then you can send the call . Thanks just trying to help brother my old grunt tube has called a many of buck to their demise . Glad your cancer free brother.

ghostfive

Show me the calls and prices in a pm and where to send you a money order. When the MO arrives then you can send the call . Thanks just trying to help brother my old grunt tube has called a many of buck to their demise . Glad your cancer free brother.
Thank you your help is much appreciated. I will get pictures tomorrow morning when I have light and time to get the pics. Deer calls are what I have the most of after turkey pot calls.

Omega

I only have 2 right now both are rabbit distress top one is figured walnut and the bottom is sycamore and walnut. Top call is $75 and bottom is $50 shipped
I never used a mouth call, but I intend to hunt a few yotes, and those look great so I'll take the bottom one. PP address above right?

ghostfive

I'd be interested to see predator calls too. Always looking to add to collection
Here are the 2 I have left. Omega bought one but I found another hiding in a box. The bottom one is $40 shipping included

Attachments

• 20230120_193449.jpg
    20230120_193449.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 7

Hawk103161

Hi again everyone. Here are some additional calls you might like.

First and second pics is a black locust and African blackwood with copper ferrule and eva foam lipstop turkey trumpet. This is the only call I have made with a custom copper ferrule this one is $100 shipped.

The next 2 pics are all 3" slate over glass calls. Top left is maple, top right is cherry, bottom left is spalted maple and last is Ambrosia maple with a dyed and stabilized curly maple blue stripe your choice $60 shipped.

Last pic is 2 large bellows squirrel calls top is walnut and cherry the bottom is walnut and spalted maple your choice $55 shipped.
Very Nice work

Labboy

Ghost I will take the walnut predator call if you still have it. Let me know and I will send $ to your PayPal.

Latest posts