Montana Bob Marshall unit Elk Hunt Raffle Draw Being Held October 5th 7pm!

19_A_CPT

Thanks to all the attendees and participants in last night's Big Game Banquet. We appreciate your time and contributions to conserving the Elk in our state and abroad. Your help made it a fantastic night.

As promised and many of you have asked about it, our Bob Marshall 2 person Elk Hunt raffle is now online. So if you know this area or are new to elk hunting, this is a great hunt opportunity that sold out in 36 hours last year once we open it up online.

Tickets can be found at rmef.org search events by state (Tennessee) and it should pop up along with the Royal Blue Chapter Banquet in Lafayette being held this weekend.

Attachments

• Bob.jpg
    Bob.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

dgolden

We are planning to do it that day around 3-4 pm, provided everything goes as planned. Good Luck to you, sir. We will also have a moose hunt in British Columbia running later this fall
Any update on the drawing? I thought I ready somewhere that it would be on facebook live? Haven't seen much activity out of that Facebook page though.

19_A_CPT

The Montana Bob Marshall Wilderness Elk Hunt Drawing offered by the Music City Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation will be held on Wednesday October 5th at 7pm Central Time on Facebook Live on our Facebook Page. Please log on and join us Live to see if you're the lucky winner of the hunt or Springfield XDS.

Winners will receive a phone call and/or email immediately after the drawing.

Good Luck and we hope to see you join us!

19_A_CPT

It would be pretty cool if someone from here won. Fingers crossed someone on here gets picked.
I would love it if they did. Or at least from Tennessee.
There's actually going to be 4 prizes. We ended up selling two hunts worth due to an oversell. Same odds - first 250 will be grouped and drawn for a hunt and Springfield XDS and then the second group of 250 will be grouped together and drawn.

Latest posts