Moles

TAFKAP

I'd be a millionaire if I could figure out a truly effective way.

I kill the grubs, they go after the night crawlers. I've gigged one in the yard because I happened to be walking by when it was digging.

Your yard can only be as nice as your neighbors. Even if you have the best method to keep them in check, they pay no attention to property lines. You'll have to drive 8' sheet piles around your border to keep them out (or in).

DaveB

This spring I am going to make an aluminum foil adapter to get the exhaust gas from my edger directed into a hose which I am going to stick down one of their holes. There are pics on the web, its where I got the idea from. And I will walk around and plug up holes in my yard and do my very level best to exterminiate the little monsters.

I do not believe anything else will work beyond maybe a few weeks, a month. This way, I hope to get an entire colony. If anyone buys the kit from the web, I'd be willing to rent it from ya.

Wildcat

45 auto.

No joke, you could use a 38 sp or a 9mm but a 45 is better.

My next door neighbor used to walk around his yard slowly with his 8mm in his hand, sometimes ever leaning against his fence. I once asked him what he was doing and he told me he was killing moles.

I told my brother who has a bad mole problem and he started using his 38, the first week he killed 14 moles. I started using my 45 and now I don't see many moles any more.

Crosshairy

Wildcat said:
45 auto.

No joke, you could use a 38 sp or a 9mm but a 45 is better.

My next door neighbor used to walk around his yard slowly with his 8mm in his hand, sometimes ever leaning against his fence. I once asked him what he was doing and he told me he was killing moles.

I told my brother who has a bad mole problem and he started using his 38, the first week he killed 14 moles. I started using my 45 and now I don't see many moles any more.

LOL

That sounds like a method for people with a ton of time on their hands. I rarely sit outside for an extended period of time staring at the ground, but I can honestly say that I have only seen a couple of moles digging through the yard ever in my life. I thought that they were pretty nocturnal.

TAFKAP

I don't think my neighbors or the G'town PD would appreciate that approach as much as I would :D

deerhunter10

luckily my dog keeps the good and at bay at our place. she digs for them all the time and we don't have but a couple it seems. but i have never seen anything that will do any good for them.

Latest posts