MLF starts Saturday!!!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Don't forget to watch or set your DVR!!!

I just hope they ain't in Athena Michigan again. LOL
I got tired of seeing that place last year. :D

Headhunter

My brother will be working those tournaments as well as bassmaster elite. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future with tournament fishing.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Headhunter":gih0zljy said:
It will be interesting to see what happens in the future with tournament fishing.

Back when this format was first being discussed on here many had the opinion that it was a waste of time and nothing would ever take the place of the current tournaments due to attendance at these as followers in boats and at the final weigh in.
I still think, as I did then, this format could very well, and probably will replace the other formats.
I know I have watched a weigh in on tv maybe once in my life but I never miss a MLF show.

Dunno but I know I like it.

WTM

RUGER":19rryemn said:
Headhunter":19rryemn said:
It will be interesting to see what happens in the future with tournament fishing.

Back when this format was first being discussed on here many had the opinion that it was a waste of time and nothing would ever take the place of the current tournaments due to attendance at these as followers in boats and at the final weigh in.
I still think, as I did then, this format could very well, and probably will replace the other formats.
I know I have watched a weigh in on tv maybe once in my life but I never miss a MLF show.

Dunno but I know I like it.

i hope they all start CAR in tournaments after seeing what happened at the Triton owners tourney a couple of years ago.

it would be a huge boon to bass populations on heavy tournament lakes.

TNReb

I wish the Outdoor Channel was more widely available.

They have a $10/month subscription where you can watch it online (or through your phone, Roku, etc). I'd jump on it if it were $5, but $10 isn't worth it.

woodyard

It will be the future. Got 80 of the best for the new structure. Lot more enertaining and educating to me to see theses guys catch dink's to the big ones. Maybe a littLe less of the bs that has gone along with the big tournaments circuits.
I like it.

TNReb

Well I'll eat my own words. I signed up for the $10/month for MyOutdoorTV. I'll give it a shot.

bowhunterfanatic

TNReb":3gp5celo said:
Well I'll eat my own words. I signed up for the $10/month for MyOutdoorTV. I'll give it a shot.

Don't let the first two episodes of the year sway your opinion on whether or not it's worth $10. The first two episodes of the year were as boring as any of the MLFs I've ever watched just because they didn't catch many fish and there wasn't much suspense. That being said I would gladly pay $10 a month to be able to watch most of the MLF shows I've seen in the past.

TNReb

bowhunterfanatic":4e3147ig said:
TNReb":4e3147ig said:

Don't let the first two episodes of the year sway your opinion on whether or not it's worth $10. The first two episodes of the year were as boring as any of the MLFs I've ever watched just because they didn't catch many fish and there wasn't much suspense. That being said I would gladly pay $10 a month to be able to watch most of the MLF shows I've seen in the past.

I watched the first episode this weekend (the one that Strayder won). I fell asleep!

Latest posts