Middle TN Hunter Tests New Hearing Devices on Spring Gobblers

REN

have a buddy thats an EX airborn ranger that has pretty bad hearing loss. He got some last year directly from them for duck hunting and according to him it made a WORLD of different. they even tuned them for the frequencies for duck hunting specifically. Seems like an awesome product if in need and you can actually afford them.

tellico4x4

Don't know anything about Tetras but 2 of my old hunting buddies wear hearing aids full time. One is 70 & other 72 and neither can hear it thunder. They both got hearing aids 2-3 years ago & spent 5-6k on them. Only difference is that the older guy took some recordings of a gobbler & told them that he had to be able to hear it or wouldn't be satisfied. They programmed that frequency in & he can do very well with his. The other guy can hear a gobbler if close but has great difficulty in coarsing one.

Last edited:

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Ive had the customs for a little over 3 years. I dint much care for them while turkey hunting as you get used to judging distance after 30 years of hunting them. They could literally gobble like 300 yds away and I would think they were inside 100. I do love them for dove hunting with the noise cancellation!!!