Michigan and signal stealing

prstide

The reason SC beat UT is because UT's defense sucked and let SC score 63 points. UT's defense was very subpar last year. I believe many VFL fans would admit such and agree that the offense was far more proficient which allowed the defensive weaknesses to be overshadowed. This year has been the opposite for UT.

PalsPal

The reason SC beat UT is because UT's defense sucked and let SC score 63 points. UT's defense was very subpar last year. I believe many VFL fans would admit such and agree that the offense was far more proficient which allowed the defensive weaknesses to be overshadowed. This year has been the opposite for UT.

Yeah, people always want to look for a reason other than the obvious that we got steam rolled.

There were rumors last year of internal strife the week prior to the game, so that could have been a factor, and the team could have been infected with heavy doses of rat poison.

But, this does provide some entertainment value, even if it is at TN fans' expense.

PillsburyDoughboy

Why would Michigan tell what they had been doing by giving such detailed intel to any other team and risk having the whistle blown on themselves?
Wouldn't they have just kept them for their own use, had UT been able to finish the year and actually make the playoff, so they would've had an easy out in the semifinal game?
This theory makes absolutely zero sense to me and seems like a wild internet rumor to try and make UT fans feel better about being badly beaten by SC.
I've seen alot of wild reaches and lame excuses about bad beats and getting your arse handed to you in the past but Displaced Vols Manifesto takes the cake. I mean it deserves some sort of butthurt award.

wayne

Why would Michigan tell what they had been doing by giving such detailed intel to any other team and risk having the whistle blown on themselves?
Wouldn't they have just kept them for their own use, had UT been able to finish the year and actually make the playoff, so they would've had an easy out in the semifinal game?
This theory makes absolutely zero sense to me and seems like a wild internet rumor to try and make UT fans feel better about being badly beaten by SC.
They shared the info with other teams to try and influence who their playoff opponent might be.

Gravey

Stolen signals or not that was a beat down. End of story!

PillsburyDoughboy

I know of NO Vol fan talking of this stuff, its all coming from some authority
You apparently are NOT keeping up. Google Volnugs on the X platform formally known as Twitter. He has totally lost his mind over this and he is totally a vol nut. :) He has even dubbed SC Framecocks :)

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't need to read childish bs like you
Here is the thing that you and the vol fan base are not getting . You still have to go out there and execute. Sign Stealing or no sign stealing. Heuple gets that. He has publicly said so. Saban has said that. He has said so and backed it up in his public comments when he felt like Lane Kiffin was stealing his signs against him in the Ole Miss game. The difference? Nick Saban went out there and Executed. Heuple and the vols did not.

Displaced_Vol

I'm in for the entertainment value. I'll feel better about things if in fact they did cheat it up, but I'm not losing sleep over it at this point

deerfanatic

I'll let LAne Kiffin mansplain it to you.

With the vols uptempo offense the whole signal stealing scenario against the vols holds ZERO water. NONE.

There simply is not enough time for SC or Beamer to make the adjustments. But nice whine boys.

What about knowing what defense we are in? Think that might help you shore 9x out of like 11??

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm in for the entertainment value. I'll feel better about things if in fact they did cheat it up, but I'm not losing sleep over it at this point
We are ALL in for the entertainment value. Lets face it. Its the vols we are talking about here getting first butt whipped on the national spotlight and now possibly knowing they got butt whipped because they did not have their house in order? This can't get much better from my chair.

deerfanatic

If you think the vols are complaining and sore losers and acting insane ya must not have read bamas take on last years game against the vols. I've never seen or heard that much griping about officials. Also as far as vol nugs on x….please. I can find tons of insane crazy takes by bama fans too like them celebrating Hadden having to have season ending surgery from getting hurt in the game and talking about how this is payback from the "bad officiating" last time we played. Also I've seen Florida fans running with this accusation about Michigan giving signals to sc. you can find delusional nuts in any fan base pretty easy.

PillsburyDoughboy

Yeah there a few that comments on all things Vols and NFL. One in particular. 🤣 🤣🤣

BOMBSHELL: MICHIGAN STAFFER ALLEGEDLY PAID FORMER COLLEGE COACH TO HELP CHEAT

Man even if true it makes that SC win even sweeter. Out coached , outplayed and out cheated. Gotta love it. All comes back to you have to EXECUTE ! Even Heuple has publicly admitted that.

BMan

BOMBSHELL: MICHIGAN STAFFER ALLEGEDLY PAID FORMER COLLEGE COACH TO HELP CHEAT

One of the comments on the article actually nailed the NCAA for what they are - hypocrites.

How can the NCAA say Michigan has no integrity, when the NCAA allows men to compete on women's teams.

Exactly right, too.

Latest posts