Sold/Expired Megabass Rods - Valdivia and Enforcer

TNReb

Both rods are in excellent condition. No modifications other than cork sealer applied to the handles.

Destroyer Valdivia - $300 shipped

Orochi XX Enforcer - $220 shipped

Knock off $20 for local pickup.

Can text pictures. Send a text or PM if interested.

Sold locally

Last edited:

sll

Bump for nice rods. I know I am not probably telling you anything you don't already know but shipping will eat you alive on anything over 92". Just keep that in mind when shipping a 7' 6" rod as it is hard to package one well to protect the ends and keep it under that length. I was going to tell you to post them on BBC also but see you have already done that :p ....GLWS!

TNReb

Bump for nice rods. I know I am not probably telling you anything you don't already know but shipping will eat you alive on anything over 92". Just keep that in mind when shipping a 7' 6" rod as it is hard to package one well to protect the ends and keep it under that length. I was going to tell you to post them on BBC also but see you have already done that :p ....GLWS!

Just a tip...

It's not just length that affects the shipping cost - it's the circumference of the rod tube also (total measurements/volume of the package).

If you use a PVC pipe with 2" outer diameter, and ship via postal service, the price doesn't "jump" until you hit 102".

Latest posts