Sold Pending Funds - Price drop - Fly Rods and automatic reels

CharlieTN

Sold Pending Funds

Price drop - Have two older fly rods with automatic reels for sell.

The first, the red one, is an old 8' Heddon 2-piece that is still in very good shape with a neat Shakespeare "Tru-Art" automatic reel. I would imagine this setup is at least 40-50 years old. It does have fly line on it but i know that is at least 30 years old so would be good for display only, not fishing. The reel works perfectly. $25 in person for this one. This would make a wonderful display piece. The reel is very usable.

The second, the black one, is a much newer Kunan 7'6" 5wt 2-piece rod that is in great shape and would be perfect for fishing now. It has a "Sportfisher 55" automatic reel that works great. It does have fly line on it but that line is at least 20 years old so would need to be replaced. $50 in person for this one.

Or $60 for both if interested.

I can meet in Rhea or Roane counties, perhaps elsewhere depending on my schedule. I do have a trip coming up in a couple of seeks to the Dickson area as well.

IMG_0042.jpegIMG_0037.jpegIMG_0036.jpegIMG_0039.jpegIMG_0046.jpegIMG_0047.jpegIMG_0050.jpegIMG_0044.jpegIMG_0045.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts