• Help Support TNDeer:

Mckenzie order?

RUGER

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Do you have to have a license to order stuff for taxidermy?

DoubleRidge

To the best of my knowledge anyone can order supplies for taxidermy.....some people do taxidermy for themselves or as a hobby.....not aware of any regulations on ordering supplies?

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Kirk

Supporter
I have ordered small supplies and repair stuff from them in the past. They didn't ask for any license or verification.

RUGER

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Cool
Been reading and watching stuff
Think I’m gonna try to do a duck
Never know I might find my retirement gig lol

2in1shot

Shane Smith has a how to video that he partnered with McKenzie on. I’d recommend it. It’s on YouTube.

Tennessee Lead

(Visualizes Rugers YouTube duck )

Attachments

• 8C4C407B-E859-482A-B20D-5D9D41518637.jpeg
    8C4C407B-E859-482A-B20D-5D9D41518637.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 46

AT Hiker

No license but you’ll need a pile of cash. McKenzie is the most expensive supplier and they rip your mouth out on shipping charges too. Of course your options are limited because they have bought out a lot of other suppliers.
Check out Research Mannikans or Headquarters, they might have what your looking for too.

RUGER

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
No license but you’ll need a pile of cash. McKenzie is the most expensive supplier and they rip your mouth out on shipping charges too. Of course your options are limited because they have bought out a lot of other suppliers.
Check out Research Mannikans or Headquarters, they might have what your looking for too.
Thanks!

sc8point

The last order I did for a few plaques and antler covers the shipping was $37, about the same as what the materials cost. They wait and figger the shipping when they ship.
MK

Latest posts