Mathews

LCU

No disputing Mathews makes great bows.It's a fact.

Also agree there are some other bow mfg's that make some good bows. It's a fact.

IMO most of the Mathews bashers want a Mathews,but can't afford one,and decide to rip Mathews because of this frustration.

Has to be,because you may like another bow brand, but a statement that Mathews makes junk bows is just not true.
They make good bows.
No dispute. It is a fact.

Grim Reaper

bobthebowhunter said:
Mathews shooters wear pink panties.

All right I've had enough

Good luck to yall this season
Be Safe.

See this is what I've been talking about...I could never figure it out...bowtech owners just run out of things to say about mathews much like the way their bows shoot......

Bob I do have to say your a good sport!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!

Gravey

Good deal. I did the same thing with my Jennings a couple of years ago when my string snapped 2 days before the season opened. :mad: I bought a Mathews Switchback and intended to get the Jennings fixed for a back up but it's still sitting here in my office.

Dalton

Since I dont have an opinion either way, can any of you explain why your brand is better than the other brands?

All I have read so far is "My brand is better because I said so".

Buckblaster

R.I.P.
Dalton said:
Since I dont have an opinion either way, can any of you explain why your brand is better than the other brands?

None are truly that mcuh better een though there is alot of brand bashing. Shoot what you want to shoot. Picking on brands is just all in good fun Just like sports team rivalies.

Even though its mathews against everything else :D

bobthebowhunter

Buckblaster said:
Dalton said:

None are truly that mcuh better een though there is alot of brand bashing. Shoot what you want to shoot. Picking on brands is just all in good fun Just like sports team rivalies.

Even though its mathews against everything else :D

W.Seay said:
Buckblaster hit the nail on the head!

DITTO!

But the comment I made about mathews shooters wearing pink panties was true. LOLOLOL

LCU

I'll just say it and make all the non Mathews shooters happy.

1. I am an idiot
2. I only know what I see on TV
3. Mathews says they make the best bows,so it mus be true.
4. The pros only shoot what is best,and not because they are paid by Mathews.
5. Mathews are expensive,and things that cost more are better.
6. I like to wear the Mathews T shirt, because it makes people think I am cool.

Problem is, I shoot it so well,and kill so many deer, Bear, Elk,and Hogs. Maybe I could be a better hunter if I sold my Drenalin and bought a bow that has wide limbs,or split limbs, heavy as a brick, vibrates like a Sears lawnmover,has no rollergard, and has recalled limbs.
Maybe.

Coach

None of us know sheeeeat from shinola LCU...but, we share our ideas and insecurities and come up with what we think works for us. I feel pretty sure I could take pretty much any compound bow and after some practice kill a deer...and I think most of you could also. But...I like the newness of my DXT...I like the size and weight...and I like and appreciate that I have a new bow! With all the crap going on in the world today I find it refreshing that we are talking bows :)

LCU

Coach said:
None of us know sheeeeat from shinola LCU...but, we share our ideas and insecurities and come up with what we think works for us. I feel pretty sure I could take pretty much any compound bow and after some practice kill a deer...and I think most of you could also. But...I like the newness of my DXT...I like the size and weight...and I like and appreciate that I have a new bow! With all the crap going on in the world today I find it refreshing that we are talking bows :)

I almost bought a new DXT, but went with the Dren instead.
Still like the DXT,and need a back-up bow.
I am interested in what the new bow will look like.
Mathews owners get it, others don't.

LCU

W.Seay said:
I LOVE my DXT!

I have 60# limbs on my Dren,because I am trying not to have shoulder surgery. I was concerned about to shooting with 70# limbs, but I shoot it well, and it is a killing machine.

Does the shorter ATA of the DXT make it harder to draw than the Drenalin?
I am going to buy a back-up bow. I have some out of state hunts in areas that if I have a bow problem, I would not be able to hunt.
Plan on it being a DXT, if I can shoot it as well as the Dren.
Beaides the shorter ATA, what do you like about the DXT as compared to the Dren?
thanks

Latest posts