Mathews vx3 29

gun nut

Depends on what you mean by fully loaded. The rest and sight make a big difference in terms of price.
Mathews integrated rest mathews one piece quick detach quiver spot hog fast Eddie sights mathews limb legs wick stick stabalizer and back bar mathews quick detachable mount for stabalizer and back bar and half dozen black eagle rampage arrows

CrossVolle

Mathews integrated rest mathews one piece quick detach quiver spot hog fast Eddie sights mathews limb legs wick stick stabalizer and back bar mathews quick detachable mount for stabalizer and back bar and half dozen black eagle rampage arrows
At least 2k new with all that. probably more.

UCStandSitter

I have about $2400 in it I'm fixing to sale and I'm trying to figure out what I should ask bc I know I can't get everything back out of it
Be tough to get close to 2k. Sweet rig but I'd guess a ways off. A good spot to look is archerytalk's forums and see where they are. I'd be afraid to put a figure on it. I have a very similar setup but I don't believe I'll let this one go for a bit

david k.

I have the exact same bow....but with an HHA Tetra sight....this will probably sting (and it stinks) but my guess is you'd be really lucky to get $1400-1500 for it with everything you listed.

You'd likely be better off keeping your sight, arrows, quiver, etc. if you can use them on your next rig....that's why I always just buy black accessories now...I can use them on any bow!

Good luck though.

Latest posts