Mathews

Roost 1

Things generally bring a little more on Internet sites and eBay.. I am referring to what most archery shops in this area buy and sell them for.. Heck some shops won't even take some older bows in on trade..buddy off be picked up a like new loaded DXT when they were like 2yrs old for $400..
Another buddy of mine picked up a legacy loaded for $200 last yr...
Lots of people buy into the hype of these new bows, me included, when actually when it comes to killing deer the new ones aren't any better than a 10yr old one.
Most used bows are just barely used... Both of these above mentioned used bows were bought at Sportsmans Headquarters in Owensboro. If these prices seem unrealistic just call and see what he has and check prices.

UTGrad

catman529 said:
Sounds like I need to go to the bow shop and shoot a few bows to see if one chooses me before I choose one.

That's what I would do.

I was dead set on a Mathews Creed last year. The day I went in to buy a Creed I shot the Hoyt Spyder 30...I walked out with the Hoyt.

Pinwheeled

Just keep an open mind. You can find a lot newer used bows for the same price you'll pay for that Switchback if you find one. Heck, I picked up a 2012 PSE Evo on Archerytalk the other day for $400 and it's in pristine condition.

W.Seay

I've owned a mile long list of Mathews bows over the last 10 years, I love my new chill! I owned 2 switchback xt's and I really liked them!! Every single one of my Mathews would drive tacks at 70 yards!

Latest posts