Mark Martin Wins at Daytona

Camp

Mark Martin won last year but NASCAR robbed him of it. The rules say the yellow is supposed to come out and freeze the field when there's a wreck. He was leading when that wreck happened last year and there should have been a caution instead of racing back to the flag like the old rules. It caught him off guard thinking he didn't need to push the issue back to the flag because he was racing by the rules. He deserved that race last year. It just ticks me off when NASCAR "changes" or ignores it's own rules at any given time. Hope Mark wins this year.

LT4Jesus

I hope Junior wins so I can watch all his fans when Jeff Gordon gives him a hug in the winner's circle ... that'll be hilarious!!

Such a dilemna for his fans ... must be sheer torture!!

Camp

LT4Jesus said:
I hope Junior wins so I can watch all his fans when Jeff Gordon gives him a hug in the winner's circle ... that'll be hilarious!!

Such a dilemna for his fans ... must be sheer torture!!

I wanted to make some of those window stickers with Jr. bent over and Gordon standing right behind him with a caption "Welcome to the team Jr." :D Especially since all the Jr. fans always griped "Gordon's just a 6@y boy".

Does that now make Jr. a "Boy Toy"? :D :D

Camp

Bertman said:
[color:#FF0000]dale jr. is the man. [color:#3333FF] gordan still sucks[/color] [/color]

I thought Jr. worked for Gordon now, so isn't Jr. the one that sucks and Gordo just grins? :) Such the trauma of it all!

It's kinda like believing in Genesis AND Evolution. Hard to reconcile ain't it? :D

Man I really don't care personally, but this is just tooooo easy and tooooo much fun. :)

Latest posts