man it felt good.....

BigCountry71

To get out and do some shooting....I havnt been able to shoot in over a month. Shot a couple times today in the backyard. Man could i tell i havnt shot in awhile.... But it didnt take long to get back in form...

Gonna shoot everyday if my schedule permits.... I just dont like going a that long without shooting....

richmanbarbeque

Very cool. I have been shooting semi-regular. Last few days I haven't. I have a new target to set up and set up a little range. I need a target at 50 yards for my summer practice.

Radar

That's good , Jeff . :cool: I have had to take some layoffs from shooting the past couple of years due to injuries . It sucks not being able to shoot .

.444 Marlin

I pulled a bow back for the first time since early october today. Took 6 arrows to get it back in line and then some fine tuning.

Somethin will fall to my arrow this fall...

plinker22

It does feel good to shoot. I sling an arrow, or three or six also everyday, never did quit this year after the season was over. I just love to shoot.

I awake my wife almost every morning letting one fly off our bedroom balcony. I killed a River Bottom Buck three times at first light this morning!

Eighty-six days and I pray we all see Blood on the Forest floor!

backstraps

plinker22 said:
It does feel good to shoot. I sling an arrow, or three or six also everyday, never did quit this year after the season was over. I just love to shoot.

I awake my wife almost every morning letting one fly off our bedroom balcony. I killed a River Bottom Buck three times at first light this morning!

Eighty-six days and I pray we all see Blood on the Forest floor!

Same here plinker... you gotta love reading a post like yours!!!
Those river bottom bucks are meeting their deathes over and over again this year! Also had to punch a hole or three in the blocks, and Morrell bag.... I have it so bad, I have 4 treestands within 40 yards of my backdoor in the woods to practice from all year long...lol

Latest posts