LTB Good Bourbon

Don'tDrinkTinks

I also have other bottles I would trade with cash if anybody has some laying around.

I have several bottles of special reserve.

jb3

I'd let you know where 12 year is in a heartbeat. Last time I had a bottle I gave it away. Now if you are referring to WLW as the "full proof" bottle, I would not part with that.

Don'tDrinkTinks

Would def take a lead on the 12 year.

I'm looking for the blue label full proof. I believe your referring to the barrel proof 17 year bottle which I would love to have but I know that ain't happening.

X-Tennessean

Message me exactly what you are looking for. We have a store here that is nothing but and he prides himself on stocking certain things.
I know in one cabinet there are some $250-$350 dollar bottles!
It's worth a shot.

Fitchj13

There are a few secondary groups in mid tn on Facebook. Most are still in lock down due to fear of being reported. Should be some over in Memphis too - I just don't know their names.

mike243

Just seen a clip on the news this morning of the Bourbon buying craze going on and the prices are way up there lol lot of it is in state controlled liquor stores and not open states like here

MoonBuzzard

Just seen a clip on the news this morning of the Bourbon buying craze going on and the prices are way up there lol lot of it is in state controlled liquor stores and not open states like here
Just saw the same story. Seems some people have entire days available to dedicate to sitting out waiting on booze in some areas. I guess covid stimulus and quitting your job can have benefits 🤣

Fitchj13

Alot of flippers have free time. The ones who really get people riled up bring some fillers with them in order to get more bottles when released. Not uncommon for flippers to pay someone to sit in line for or with them when they don't have anything else better to do.

jb3

Probably been 6-7 years since I've been to a drawing, but I remember seeing a women get drawn and her husband walked up to the counter with her and told her which bottle to pick. Similar to a duck blind drawing.

Don'tDrinkTinks

I despise the ones buying just to sell at an inflated cost. It's a free country and more power to them but it makes it hard for the guys like me who just enjoy bourbon. I won't sell any of my bottles unless it's to a good friend who just wants a special bottle for a special occasion. I also love giving my buddies tastes of stuff they probably never have ever again. The simple things in life haha

ADR

I despise the ones buying just to sell at an inflated cost. It's a free country and more power to them but it makes it hard for the guys like me who just enjoy bourbon. I won't sell any of my bottles unless it's to a good friend who just wants a special bottle for a special occasion. I also love giving my buddies tastes of stuff they probably never have ever again. The simple things in life haha

Same here.
It's a free country and I believe in capitalism but if people would quit buying at inflated cost, well, you know....