Love this pic

BSK

That pic was around 4:30 PM last week. I've already gotten pictures of that buck at the same scrape multiple times late in the afternoon, but easily legal shooting times.

Andy S.

BSK said:
That pic was around 4:30 PM last week. I've already gotten pictures of that buck at the same scrape multiple times late in the afternoon, but easily legal shooting times.
What I suspected (afternoon/evening), but wanted to confirm. Thanks.

BSK

I also picked up a bunch of morning pictures at a deep woods scrape. Lots of older bucks visiting between 7-10 AM. That scrape in the above picture is on the edge of a food plot, which probably explains the heavy use in the afternoons.

fairchaser

I buckscored the buck at 140+. I dont have alot of confidence in the software but he is a great deer. Hope you get him. What's your opinion?

BSK

Tennessee Todd said:
Nice chert. :D
Yes it is!

But just to the right of this picture is a beautiful food plot that has now been chisel-plowed twice, and I'm shocked at how well that nasty soil will grow plants once it's been broken 6" deep.

Tennessee Todd

BSK said:
Tennessee Todd said:
Yes it is!

But just to the right of this picture is a beautiful food plot that has now been chisel-plowed twice, and I'm shocked at how well that nasty soil will grow plants once it's been broken 6" deep.

That's funny. It only seems like yesterday that you were posting on here about how to get ground turned under after breaking 4 chisel plows. You've come a long way grasshopper.....

BSK

Tennessee Todd said:
BSK said:
Tennessee Todd said:
Yes it is!

That's funny. It only seems like yesterday that you were posting on here about how to get ground turned under after breaking 4 chisel plows. You've come a long way grasshopper.....

Didn't break any chisel plows but it sure trashed several disks! Still have one of them and the front disks flop all over the place because the front gang-axles got so stretched out.

Latest posts