Looks like we are losing more firearms industries to foreign companies.

DaveTN

Vista Outdoor is the parent company to many ammunition makers, including Federal, CCI, and Remington Ammunition. In October 2023, the company announced that its firearms and ammunition business will be sold off to Czech company Czechoslovak Group for a value of $1.91 billion, pending regulatory approval. In November 2023, another Czech company, Colt CZ Group, sent a competing proposal to merge Vista Outdoor and Colt CZ through a cash and stock transaction.

It appears Vista Outdoor Inc. is selling off all its firearm related stuff. They own ammo companies Federal, CCI, Remington Ammunition, and Speer.

The Czechoslovak Group owns a lot of Arms manufacturing companies. They also own Fiocchi ammunition. It looks like the other offer from Colt CZ Group was rejected.

tacoma2002

2-Step Enabled
It appears Vista Outdoor Inc. is selling off all its firearm related stuff. They own ammo companies Federal, CCI, Remington Ammunition, and Speer.

The Czechoslovak Group owns a lot of Arms manufacturing companies. They also own Fiocchi ammunition. It looks like the other offer from Colt CZ Group was rejected.
I was a little disappointed when Vista sold and I had no idea the FM sold to the same investment group, CSG.

I hope you're wrong, but I'd bet you're not.

mike243

There is a lot of more important companies that are not American owned these days, I don't see we will ever get them back short of a world war.

DaveTN

There is a lot of more important companies that are not American owned these days, I don't see we will ever get them back short of a world war.
Sure there are. I suspect we will lose some forum members if China ever shuts off our pharmaceuticals.
We can have them back....anytime we want.

Many Americans fell for the "Global Economy" BS hook, line and sinker.

mike243

Sure there are. I suspect we will lose some forum members if China ever shuts off our pharmaceuticals.
We can have them back....anytime we want.

Many Americans fell for the "Global Economy" BS hook, line and sinker.
We wont ever recover from NAFTA till it's repealed imo

mike243

Firearm company's don't make a drop in the bucket of the company's we lost to Mexico/Canada when they put NAFTA in place.

Latest posts