Looking for someone to score (East Tn)

A non-typical needs 185" to NET Boone and Crockett.
185" net is a VERY LARGE rack.

But the Tennessee Deer Registry for gun starts at 140 Typical Net score.
Non typical I believe starts at 165".

That is a FINE buck.

I am a scorer for B/C and P/Y and Tn Deer Registry but near Chattanooga.

RS

That's an awesome buck. Congrats!

If it might score high enough to make it into the State registry, and that is something you would be interested in, many official scorers like to wait until the 60-day drying period is over so it doesn't have to be measured twice. If they live close by, or you could take it to one of them, it probably wouldn't be a big deal.

DRSJ35

Wowzer when did you kill it. And what county did the boss come out of. Was he by himself or after a doe. And was it private or public. Congrats and don't leave me hanging I love the details. Thanks

PinchPoint

This is a Knox county deer, I've had him on several trail cameras since 2018 and he was pretty much a ghost when he was around I would get pictures of him every two weeks or so. Sometimes he would disappear for a month or two.
This season he really blew into a crazy rack and showed himself on camera more than usual but still only 10-15 days between each appearance. I am 95% sure I saw him following a doe way above me at the top of the ridge I was hunting in mid November. I moved around all that week and saw no deer hardly. On November 27th I jumped him and a doe out of their beds and killed him about 100 yards through the woods when he slowed down to see what I was.

I had only laid eyes on him two times in the 3 years I hunted him

PinchPoint

96C3C089-B7CF-41B2-9CD7-2D99876F4639.jpeg