Sold/Expired Looking for some land

JArender

My son has been looking to get out of memphis and closer to back home. He makes dang good money but can't find anything he can afford. It one of the main reasons I bought hunting land in ky a few years ago. it's still some what affordable there. I love tn but damn the prices are terrible and traffic getting anywhere in the state is horrible almost all hours of the day along interstate routes. unless u travel late at night into the very early am hours

leader

I think I saw this advertised on FB market today-
I thought it was high!!!!
Re-sale….

PickettSFHunter

Here is one I know a lot about. I suspect this will get grabbed up. I can answer most any question about it if anyone is curious. It has pros and cons and things that are both pro and con. I'd just rather see a city hunter get it than a homesteader prepper is why I'm sharing here. I own land very close to this but I don't want a bill and haven't had to pay a third of this cost but will admit it's good for the current market.

416wbymag

Here is one I know a lot about. I suspect this will get grabbed up. I can answer most any question about it if anyone is curious. It has pros and cons and things that are both pro and con. I'd just rather see a city hunter get it than a homesteader prepper is why I'm sharing here. I own land very close to this but I don't want a bill and haven't had to pay a third of this cost but will admit it's good for the current market.
Super good deal just a little too far away.

rem270

I wish I could find prices like that. 35 acres just went up for sale yesterday around the corner from my property. $179,900

PickettSFHunter

I wish I could find prices like that. 35 acres just went up for sale yesterday around the corner from my property. $179,900
This stuff was 400 to 600 an acre not long ago at all. You have to understand that this is right of way property, no road frontage, no utilities and likely never will be. So you basically have an old logging road through the mountains to get to it. In this case though, the logging road is not at a 45 degree angle at least 😂 it's fairly level access and that means a lot around here. But since it is right of way property, every acre is huntable, so it's a pro and con. This is also not like where you are though, not a lot of deer. Another con is bears, but at the same time there is a pro that you can be hunting bears, hogs, and deer at the same time.

416wbymag

Super good deal just a little too far away
This stuff was 400 to 600 an acre not long ago at all. You have to understand that this is right of way property, no road frontage, no utilities and likely never will be. So you basically have an old logging road through the mountains to get to it. In this case though, the logging road is not at a 45 degree angle at least 😂 it's fairly level access and that means a lot around here. But since it is right of way property, every acre is huntable, so it's a pro and con. This is also not like where you are though, not a lot of deer. Another con is bears, but at the same time there is a pro that you can be hunting bears, hogs, and deer at the same time.
We are hoping to go look at a place off of airport road next weekend. Fingers crossed.

SSlater

That's a nice area. I worked up there once.

Latest posts