Sold/Expired Looking for cheap bow

gobblesandgrunts

My buddy wants to get into bow hunting and I'm taking him this weekend but needs a bow. If anyone has a cheap bow at a good price please let me know. Thansks!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

JeepKuntry

The only cheap one here now is the Strother's. Just my opinion, but if he hasn't shot much, the last thing he needs to do is hunt this weekend. Take the time to practice and get familiar with the bow. The season opens briefly tomorrow.

ImThere

I have a Bowtech listed. Not sure how you could get one set up cheaper than what I have it listed for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobblesandgrunts

ImThere":ugz9yx6t said:
I have a Bowtech listed. Not sure how you could get one set up cheaper than what I have it listed for.

I saw it, I need a 29" draw, will it do that?

ImThere

Just would have to call basspro and see if they have the mods. The last ones I walked in and The member here who's daughter was into archery traded out my mods for free. I think this bow with correct mod will go from 25 to 30" draw. You need a infinity cam mod 2 I believe.

gobblesandgrunts

ImThere":13zz3chk said:
Just would have to call basspro and see if they have the mods. The last ones I walked in and The member here who's daughter was into archery traded out my mods for free. I think this bow with correct mod will go from 25 to 30" draw. You need a infinity cam mod 2 I believe.

Ok I'll check on it. Thank you!

FOX FIRE

Your buddy find a bow yet? I've got a high country that's in goid shape, just had a custom string and tuned recently, fantastic shooter,quiet,no vibration.
Pm a phone number and I get you some pics.