Looking for 270WSM brass

ADR

Like the title says, looking for 270WSM brass. Prefer Norma but at this point I'm open to anything available. So if you have any laying around collecting dust or if you happen to come across any available, please let me know.
Thanks in advance

Remi

I'll ask a friend that had a 270wsm if he has any brass.

I buy 300wsm and make a false shoulder for my 7wsm to make brass.

Tenntrapper

Like the title says, looking for 270WSM brass. Prefer Norma but at this point I'm open to anything available. So if you have any laying around collecting dust or if you happen to come across any available, please let me know.
Thanks in advance
There is some on GunBroker...but it's not Norma.

ADR

I'll ask a friend that had a 270wsm if he has any brass.

I buy 300wsm and make a false shoulder for my 7wsm to make brass.
Thank you Remi!
I've thought about necking down other wsm brass but thought I'd try to find 270WSM brass first.

Remi

Thank you Remi!
I've thought about necking down other wsm brass but thought I'd try to find 270WSM brass first.

I back out my die and size the neck little by little until I get a slight crush fit on a piece of brass then I size the rest of the brass I have from that lot. That helps prevent case head separation from excess headspace.

I'll check on the 270wsm today.

Billboy

I haven't seen any in several years now. When I first got my 7 WSM it was over 2 years before any Winchester brass showed up. Just get on the notification list for all the popular suppliers and hope they do another run someday. Midway, Natchez, Midsouth, Creedmoor Sports, Graf & Sons, etc. Good luck!

nso123

It's like hens teeth. I bought a barrel from a guy and he sent me 2 unopened bags of the blue label Winchester brass. That should be enough for me to shoot the barrel out. Good luck in your search.

ADR

It's like hens teeth. I bought a barrel from a guy and he sent me 2 unopened bags of the blue label Winchester brass. That should be enough for me to shoot the barrel out. Good luck in your search.
Thanks,
With the help of Tenntrapper and Hillbilly Hunter, I think I'm on the track to having a few.

I haven't seen any in several years now. When I first got my 7 WSM it was over 2 years before any Winchester brass showed up. Just get on the notification list for all the popular suppliers and hope they do another run someday. Midway, Natchez, Midsouth, Creedmoor Sports, Graf & Sons, etc. Good luck!
I feel you on the 7mm WSM, glad I reload.

Latest posts