Lonnie Sneed

Hevishot 13

Who all loves Lonnie Sneed calls? I'm looking for a Lonnie Sneed Kee Kee pot or heart breaker, if anyone has either one for sell PM me. I couldnt make a post in the classifieds, I'm assuming I don't have a high enough post count for that. I lurk everyday, but don't post much. My daddy always told me to keep my mouth shut and my ears open.

TnTurk

I have his Hot Hen slate pot call and it's a nice call for the money. I don't know if he's still living or making calls but if he is, and you call him, be prepared to stay a while. He's a great guy and a talker.

Hevishot 13

Call him and get you one. You won't regret it.
I have 6 Lonnie Sneed calls currently, and I just placed an order for 5 more. 3 that I don't currently own and 2 duplicates of a few that I do own. I collect his calls so to speak. He doesn't make the kee kee pot anymore and I'm trying to find a used one. I have the heart breaker already but I'm looking for a spare for my little boy. He doesn't make it anymore either.

Hevishot 13

I have his Hot Hen slate pot call and it's a nice call for the money. I don't know if he's still living or making calls but if he is, and you call him, be prepared to stay a while. He's a great guy and a talker.
Yes he's still alive and kicking. I spoke to him Sunday and you are correct, he likes talking. I enjoyed our 1.5 hour conversation. It's always a pleasure talking with Lonnie.

Rakkin6

I have 6 Lonnie Sneed calls currently, and I just placed an order for 5 more. 3 that I don't currently own and 2 duplicates of a few that I do own. I collect his calls so to speak. He doesn't make the kee kee pot anymore and I'm trying to find a used one. I have the heart breaker already but I'm looking for a spare for my little boy. He doesn't make it anymore either.
Just ordered the Hot Hen and Outlaw Hen yesterday.

Hevishot 13

Just ordered the Hot Hen and Outlaw Hen yesterday.
The outlaw hen is awesome! The heart breaker ceramic is a wonderful call too but he doesn't make it anymore.

I currently own the heart breaker, outlaw hen, hot hen, two tree talkers, and the terminator aluminum which he doesn't make anymore.

the order I placed included two outlaw hens, the raspy boss hen, the lonesome hen, and his box call.

If I could find a kee kee pot I would be pretty close to having all the major pots he made. He did make a lot of oddball low runners/no namers that are impossible to find.

Hevishot 13

7F3467A0-F5D3-440A-8B78-C19F966522BB.jpeg
DD1BAD8D-2324-43FC-9615-AD1F8E3832CB.jpeg

beacham1

Can I get Lonnie sneed ph number from you I want a call

Spurhunter

I couldnt make a post in the classifieds, I'm assuming I don't have a high enough post count for that. I lurk everyday, but don't post much. My daddy always told me to keep my mouth shut and my ears open.
You have to have 50 posts I believe, or be a supporting member. $25 a year is a small price to pay for the amount of information, entertainment, and camaraderie this forum provides, IMO.