Loggers in Hickman County

JCDEERMAN

Does anyone have any recommendations for a logger in or around Hickman County? The one we used in the past said he has a better piece to cut and ours isn't worth his time :bash:

Thanks

treefarmer

Consider hiring a Consulting forester. They usually charge 8% but for this they measure the forest before and give estimated volumes, estimated value, go out for bids, write the contract, oversee the cutting and cleanup, and give you advice along the way. They also know who to contact to request bids. I've done it this way twice and am glad I did.

MickThompson

treefarmer":255c1nyg said:
Consider hiring a Consulting forester. They usually charge 8% but for this they measure the forest before and give estimated volumes, estimated value, go out for bids, write the contract, oversee the cutting and cleanup, and give you advice along the way. They also know who to contact to request bids. I've done it this way twice and am glad I did.

X2. What's it worth to you to get a fair price and your land taken care of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BULL MOOSE

treefarmer":2w7it4yy said:

Absolutely...do this.

Latest posts