Live from the stand 2023

tree_ghost

I'm doing same in Ohio. Cool north wind is kinda getting to me. Not seeing much action doesn't help.
As I'm sitting here in the hills of east Ky I have my target buck in Tn, that I have hunted for a month straight, is in a scrape right now in front of my camera….this buck is the most frustrating animal I've ever hunted!

Attachments

• IMG_8381.jpeg
    IMG_8381.jpeg
    694.6 KB · Views: 59

backyardtndeer

As I'm sitting here in the hills of east Ky I have my target buck in Tn, that I have hunted for a month straight, is in a scrape right now in front of my camera….this buck is the most frustrating animal I've ever hunted!
Sounds like how my luck often goes. Maybe he will stick around until after you get back to TN.

Ski

That sucks. Sounds on par for me too. I got here Monday afternoon and was in stand by 3:30pm. This guy walks under another stand in the next hollow over. I had a 50/50 coin toss on which spot to hunt and chose wrong. Didn't see a thing.

20231122_112148.jpg

backyardtndeer

One two shot series a good ways off, and one shot pretty close so far. I haven't seen a single deer yet this morning, squirrels aren't even moving. Heard coyotes on the property east of me just before walking out and hoped they would slip up and come through. What light wind there is is in my face. Second guessing my stand choice now though and thinking I should have sat down in the woods.

Latest posts