LFTW 4/2 Opening Day

megalomaniac

Choking down a big slice of humble pie. Set upn125y from one on the limb hammering. He hit the ground and has gobbled 1x in the past hour... headed away.

Holy crap, not sure if it's the calm wind, but I've heard 8 or 9 shots. Make that 10 ... now 11. The last 2 were prob my tom right on the property line

megalomaniac

Choking down a big slice of humble pie. Set upn125y from one on the limb hammering. He hit the ground and has gobbled 1x in the past hour... headed away.

Holy crap, not sure if it's the calm wind, but I've heard 8 or 9 shots. Make that 10 ... now 11. The last 2 were prob my tom right on the property line
Welp, the shots were from a group of 2yos... took forever, but I killed the big boy at 1230.

Gobble4me757

Congrats on the kills!
Didn't hear anything till one sounded off at 9 am and answered a couple of cutts…called his hen to 15 steps and tried to spook her away as he was behind a hill…it flew to her and game over. Called another hen later across the creek but no gobbler

megalomaniac

Congrats on the kills!
Didn't hear anything till one sounded off at 9 am and answered a couple of cutts…called his hen to 15 steps and tried to spook her away as he was behind a hill…it flew to her and game over. Called another hen later across the creek but no gobbler
Didn't hear a single gobble today after flydown until 2pm... while dressing my bird. He gobbled another few times and I got on him after i finished my bird and have him roosted for tomorrow. He only has 1 hen, so there's a decent chance my friend will get him.

Latest posts