Let's talk broad heads...

CrossVolle

What is everyone shooting these days & what kind of performance are you getting out of them? I am shooting Afflictor K2's and absolutely love them.. Fully American made from start to finish using American materials. I really like the thick reinforced tips. They do not bend and just flat out work. Also, the easiest head to tune i have ever used. Required quite literally 0 adjustments.

tree_ghost

I'm shooting Exodus 125 in my compound this year. I'm hoping the 3rd blade gives me a little better blood trail. I think this head will be very durable when contacting bone or the ground during or after the shot with the high performance of compound bows.
In my recurve I'm shooting 125 magnus stingers w/ bleeder blades. I like this head in my trad bow because the profile of the head lends itself to the best penetration possible with minimal speed/KE behind it.

Harold Money jr

I see several people shoot stingers as do I. They are great heads, their durability is the same as a bunch of heads and better than most, the accuracy is great as well. I've killed a few with the same head and ruined one on the first deer some times. They've ALWAYS killed the deer bent or not. The best part is put them in the package and send em back. Get 3 new ones in short order in the mail.

This past season I killed my 300th whitetail by bow.
I started bowhunting in 1981. Things were different then. We all shot HEAVY arrows. Carbon wasn't even a thought.

When I began my hunting in Tennessee the coveted tag was an either sex tag. Because it meant you could kill a doe. If a hunter hunted with all weapons, in Unit A,(now Unit L) B, C, and D( I believe) that hunter could bag ELEVEN bucks...YES 11!

So there was basically no daytime rutting activity in most places I hunted. In fact, we saw FEW, if any deer at all.

Trophy bucks were non existent to a novice hunter.

So I decided to start learning how to kill ANY LEGAL DEER with a bow.

I learned a lot about arrows and Broadheads!

Magnus 4 blade 100 grain Black Hornet Serrazors!

Nuff said!

Smo

I haven't used it yet….

6C0196A9-32F9-499E-8804-FE42D192FEF6.jpeg

BED9B055-F915-480E-B1B0-852B73B68744.jpeg

But plan too!

Latest posts