Lemon Chicken

TennesseeRains

Ingredients:

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken chests (thighs are good too)
Sea Salt
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp garlic - I use my garlic press here, you could buy the minced stuff in jars though
2-3 yeller onions, sliced up
3 tbsp green chilis - diced
1 cup fresh lemon juice

OK - Season up your chicken chests or thighs with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper...both sides.

Heat olive oil in a big pan - add said chicken and sear both sides good and brown.

Take chicken out and set aside - then put the garlic and onions in, cooking until the onions are brown...say 8 - 10 minutes, and season with a little sea salt and pepper.

Stick those green chilis in and chunk the chicken back in. Cover and cook about 15 minutes - until the chicken is cooked.

Now, pour the lemon juice in and cook for another 10 minutes so all that flava comes together!

Oh - then eat it.

feisty red head

sounds good here is what I did last night

skinless boneless chicken breast
put 1 brewast in foil brush olive oil sprinkle with lemom pepper and Adobe seadsoning both sides then top with chopped onions wrap up and I grilled them about 10 minutes on each side (my grill is not heating up correctly right now so you might not need that much time)

it was very good

TennesseeRains

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Feisty...how about NOT one upping me???

:D

Gonna try what you posted for sure - I do believe I've got the grillin thing DOWN PAT!!!

bowriter

R.I.P.
Been cooking lemon chicken since I could reach the stove top. All that sounds good but way too complicated. All you need is some butter, some lemon juice, some Ceasar dressing and a little hot mustard. Then just season and cook at 350 until it is 165 internal temp.

Latest posts