Lease

tellico4x4

Shameless plug for @muddyboots

If you are serious about hunting mature bucks, this is as good a place that there is in middle TN. They border me for over a mile and between the two of us, we control over 11,000 acres that is managed for 4-1/2+ yr old bucks. We both have same management program, food plots, amenities, kid friendly with provisions for them to kill younger deer. In past 21 years 60% of the bucks killed on my place have been 4-1/2+ yrs old, in the past 6 years it's closer to 85%, and this is the same deer that they have.

I knew the original landowner when it was farmed and it has always had big deer. Club was formed by one of my members as I didn't want the extra responsibility when land became available. Personally know several of the members and referred many people to them. Biggest difference in the two places is that I've been established 4 times longer than they have, average wait time to get in my lease is 5 years and I always have a waiting list. Since it behooves both of us to have good members, I refer people to them when contacted regarding openings.

If interested in deer quality in our area you can see at my website Bullet Hunting Club

Last edited:

DoubleRidge

Shameless plug for @muddyboots

If you are serious about hunting mature bucks, this is as good a place that there is in middle TN. They border me for over a mile and between the two of us, we control over 11,000 acres that is managed for 4-1/2+ yr old bucks. We both have same management program, food plots, amenities, kid friendly with provisions for them to kill younger deer. In past 21 years 60% of the bucks killed on my place have been 4-1/2+ yrs old, in the past 6 years it's closer to 85%, and this is the same deer that they have.

I knew the original landowner when it was farmed and it has always had big deer. Club was formed by one of my members as I didn't want the extra responsibility when land became available. Personally know several of the members and referred many people to them. Biggest difference in the two places is that I've been established 4 times longer than they have, average wait time to get in my lease is 5 years and I always have a waiting list. Since it behooves both of us to have good members, I refer people to them when contacted regarding openings.

If interested in deer quality in our area you can see at my website Bullet Hunting Club
Nice website....and sounds like a great group and property....easy to see why there is always a waiting list.