Lease Shelby/Fayette/Tipton/Lauderdale/Haywood/Har

jbow

I am looking for a Turkey and Deer Lease in Shelby/Fayette/Tipton/Lauderdale/Haywood/Hardemen counties. I have money to spend on a lease. The closer to Memphis the better.

jbow

Bucks and Beards, I assume you are a member? I read the website and like everything they are doing out there, can you or any other members on here give me a call to discuss a couple of things? 901-679-6829

Bucks & Beards

jbow said:
Bucks and Beards, I assume you are a member? I read the website and like everything they are doing out there, can you or any other members on here give me a call to discuss a couple of things? 901-679-6829
Will do, can't tonight, will try tomorrow.

jbow

Yeah I have pretty much made up my mind and I have the wife convinced. I just gotta get in touch with them to see about openings and what the process is for getting in.

BigAl

Still have your name and number. Our lease is still up in the air. If they don't get something resolved soon, I'll be looking for a place. I'll join Ames if needed.

jbow

I have sent my initial applications in to Ames. After talking to several folks it looks like a good deal. I have searched and searched with no luck around this area. After reading the rules and regulations they seem reasonable to me. I am looking forward to a good year of deer hunting this year.

Latest posts