Lease Shelby/Fayette/Tipton/Lauderdale/Haywood/Har

jbow

I am looking for a Turkey and Deer Lease in Shelby/Fayette/Tipton/Lauderdale/Haywood/Hardemen counties. I have money to spend on a lease. The closer to Memphis the better.

jbow

Bucks and Beards, I assume you are a member? I read the website and like everything they are doing out there, can you or any other members on here give me a call to discuss a couple of things? 901-679-6829

Bucks & Beards

jbow said:
Bucks and Beards, I assume you are a member? I read the website and like everything they are doing out there, can you or any other members on here give me a call to discuss a couple of things? 901-679-6829
Will do, can't tonight, will try tomorrow.

jbow

Yeah I have pretty much made up my mind and I have the wife convinced. I just gotta get in touch with them to see about openings and what the process is for getting in.

jbow

I have sent my initial applications in to Ames. After talking to several folks it looks like a good deal. I have searched and searched with no luck around this area. After reading the rules and regulations they seem reasonable to me. I am looking forward to a good year of deer hunting this year.

Latest posts