LEASE AVAILABLE IN HUNTER ARKANSAS

usanglure

3 open spots, 7 guys total. $1000 ea. $500 due now $250 in July and $250 in September. 15 min north of Brinkley. Parking at Equipment shed monitored via cameras. Camper parking space available for extra $200 for season. No power hook up. No Water hook up. Guaranteed water on lease, Rice. Backs up too bayou de view youth refuge. 40 acre field. 5 other pits on farm, but this one is a Blind had 2 blind on field last year probably will this year too. Goose fields for snow available till end of February. A text string will be established to know who comes and goes, trail cameras on each blind too. A guest 2 x's per season if space available. feel free to text me for any other info. 901-619-2332 thanks Ron Wood
hunter 1.jpg
hunter 2.png
hunter 4.jpg
hunter 5.jpg
hunter 6.jpg
hunter 8.jpg
hunter 9.jpg
hunter 11.jpg
hunter 12.jpg
hunter.jpg

Attachments

• hunter 7.jpg
    hunter 7.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 10

usanglure

History on birds taken?
average 2-3 birds per guy each hunt, depending on your calling ability (mine terrible, sounds more like turkey/deer grunt) lots of ducks/geese in area. Some days we do better next to woods and somedays the pits will do better. When there is lots of guys running up and down bayou its at its best ....

Big Chief200

average 2-3 birds per guy each hunt, depending on your calling ability (mine terrible, sounds more like turkey/deer grunt) lots of ducks/geese in area. Some days we do better next to woods and somedays the pits will do better. When there is lots of guys running up and down bayou its at its best ....
How big is the blind and what is the average number of ducks killed for the last three years.

usanglure

The blind is supposed to be 6 man but to me its a 4 man and Dawg on West Blind. North Blind is 4 man.. With the numbers i've got 100 ducks average out of this field past 3 years that i've had it..... there are 6 other pits on property they problably average same from what i know.....

usanglure

OK, filled this lease. But There is a Pit on this farm looking for 6 guys per the Farmer, the guys from Alabama that had 2 leases have backed down to just one pit on farm. any interest in or information on it i'll gladly let you know.....

usanglure

I was taught to keep my mouth shut if I wasn't gonna say anything nice. I don't always succeed, but I did this time.
It's OK, Every duck hole is not great until it's great. Buttt................ have 2 spots left on Pit on this farm if anyone is interested? $1000 ea. Lots of geese on this farm from early to late season, 4 special fields just for geese hunting...

Latest posts