LBL quota hunt drawing

Solocam

Polar Kraft":2j8hd20b said:
Got unit 13 November 26 27
did you have a preference point when you put in this year? Congrats like that area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bone Collector

I got Unit 13 on Nov. 11 and 12.

I hunted there last time, but that was 4 years ago. I have an idea of an area I want to check out, but did not hunt in that spot last time. If it is a bust or there are 10 other people there, I will likely look at some of the spots I hunted last time.

Simpleman.2

Bone Collector":yvjeyp6i said:

I hunted there last time, but that was 4 years ago. I have an idea of an area I want to check out, but did not hunt in that spot last time. If it is a bust or there are 10 other people there, I will likely look at some of the spots I hunted last time.

Holler at me if you need help draggin. I'll be hunting the same unit.

Bone Collector

Simpleman.2":3a95q9zi said:
Bone Collector":3a95q9zi said:

Holler at me if you need help draggin. I'll be hunting the same unit.

Likewise!

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER

Bone Collector":35g0io5g said:

same here

Solocam

Didn't get drawn this year. I will be bow hunting it a couple times before the draw hunt so I will help y'all out as much as I can

pullemfar

Approx. how many folks get drawn per area per weekend for the quota hunts? Just trying to get a sense of what I'll be up against while out there since I've never hunted LBL.

Latest posts